100+ Sassy Instagram Captions for your instagram posts.

 Best and top 100+ Sassy Instagram Captions. 

Hii guys in this post I am going to show you some best Sassy Instagram Captions you can use in your posts. 


So let's get started with our 100+ Sassy Instagram Captions. 


  1. By trying we can easily endure adversity. Another man's, I mean.
  2. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.

  3. I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

  4. Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.

  5. Any kid will run any errand for you, if you ask at bedtime.

  6. I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
  7. Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.
  8. A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap. 
  9. If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
  10. There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.
  11. Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
  12. If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.
  13. All people are born alike - except Republicans and Democrats.
  14. Life is hard. After all, it kills you.
  15. A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know. 
  16. I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.
  17. I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?
  18. One picture is worth 1,000 denials.
  19. Electricity is really just organized lightning.
  20. All people are born alike - except Republicans and Democrats.
  21. Life is hard. After all, it kills you.
  22. Older people shouldn't eat health food, they need all the preservatives they can get.
  23. Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
  24. I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.
  25. My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger.
  26. A committee is a group that keeps minutes and loses hours.
  27. I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.
  28. I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
  29. The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.
  30. You can't connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
  31. The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.
  32. It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
  33. I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.
  34. Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
  35. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
  36. There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
  37. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
  38. I believe that you control your destiny, that you can be what you want to be. You can also stop and say, 'No, I won't do it, I won't behave his way anymore. I'm lonely and I need people around me, maybe I have to change my methods of behaving,' and then you do it.
  39. It looks like the future's really bright.
  40. Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.
  41. For time and the world do not stand still. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future.
  42. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
  43. In this bright future you can't forget your past.
  44. I do not want to foresee the future. I am concerned with taking care of the present. God has given me no control over the moment following.
  45. Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
  46. The future starts today, not tomorrow.
So these were 50+ sassy instagram captions. 

I hope you liked these 50+ Instagram captions and would like to share these captions with your friends thank you

      50+ Sassy Instagram Captions



Comments